6 Questions To Ask If Considering Snow Removal Services in 2017March 29, 2016
Property Maintenance Evaluation for Winter PreparationApril 21, 2016
As spring approaches, use that 20/20 hindsight vision to review this winter. Was your Grand Rapids company prepared when the ice and snow came? Hopefully winter conditions didn’t land you or your business in hot water with injuries from you, your employees, or your customers. Now that winter 2016 is probably over, it’s time to look at your Grand Rapids snow removal services so you are ultra prepared for 2017.
Prepare now for next winter with these tips for why & how to hire the best commercial snow removal services.
Why contract with the best snow removal service?
Accidents are expensive. They cost time, money and resources that would all be better allocated somewhere else. Time off from work for doctor visits is bad enough, but in the event that somebody does get injured on your property, you could also be spending some of your valuable time with a lawyer or in court. And what about medical expenses? They can drift as high as snow if given the chance.
How do you choose the best Grand Rapids snow removal service?
Consider these seven factors when selecting your snow removal company.
- Quality management & Certifications. What protocol is in place to ensure that you will have prompt and effective service? Look for a company with ISO certification to back you up when you need it most. Choose a company with high standards for documenting the time spent on your site, the materials applied and the techniques used for clearing slick spots and minimizing risks.
- Equipment. The best snow removal company will have the right equipment for your job, from sidewalk equipment to heavy duty trucks to front end loaders and more.
- Training. Find a company that cares enough to train their crews on the proper use of the materials and equipment they will be using, so you can relax with confidence that the job is being done right.
- Dedication. Some companies remove snow in the winter because there’s no grass to mow. The best snow removal company is all about removing snow, and works on streamlining their system 24/7/365.
- Efficient, prompt, knowledgeable crew. You need a crew that will be watching the weather with you so they can be there when it’s most important. Night or day, clear thinking and safety pave the way for successful snow removal.
- Referrals & Reviews. See who your neighbors and your competitors use. What do they have to say about their snow removal companies? Check Google, Facebook and Yelp reviews.
- Availability to work and to communicate. Will you be able to get help when you need it? When you have questions about your service can you reach a knowledgeable person?
Contact us today to see what the best snow removal company in Grand Rapids can do for you.